Bloodright

Bloodright - Karin Tabke Bloodright (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy #2)

by Karin Tabke

The coming of the Blood Moon will lead two Lycan packs into war, spur two rival brothers into conflict, and spark an act of vengeance so evil that its effects will be felt for generations.
One woman stands at the center of it all...

After years of waiting, the Blood Law is at last avenged. Lycan Alpha Lucien Mondragon takes revenge on his brother, Rafael. Lucien is poised to slay Rafael's life mate, the Lycan/Slayer half-breed Falon- but cannot complete the kill. For Falon's mystical powers and fiery nature awaken a heart Lucien thought long dead. Instead of ending her life, Lucien defiantly marks Falon as his own, tormenting his brother to insanity and spurning Rafael's blood thirst for his own revenge.

Though terrified by the savage Lucien, Falon finds herself inexplicably drawn to his primal rage and strength by a desire she cannot resist. Torn between the true love she has for Rafael and the burning hunger she holds for Lucien, Falon knows that the will of her heart will lead her to her destined life mate. But it may also doom the Alpha brothers-and the Lycan race-to extinction..

I waited and waited and waited for this book! I was NOT disappointed! Right from the beginning it picks up right where it left off in Blood Law. Rafa and Fallon have agreed to abide by what ever the council decides. It could mean the difference between life and death for both Rafa and Fallon. This stems back from a family feud between Rafa and Luca each alphas of their both packs. Pack Vulkasin and Pack Mondragon. Lucien wants revenge! Rafa slayed his chosen and the term an eye for an eye is literal. Rafa states his chosen Mara was a slayer and of course Luca disagrees whole heartedly.

The council decides to give Fallon over to Lucien and it sets the three of them on a course that is chain reactive for all the packs!

I loved every minute of this book and kept turning pages! I was angry when I had to put the book down, I didn’t want to stop! Fallon doesn’t want to have feelings for Lucien but he gets her on a soul deep level. Brings out a side of her she has never know before. Even with Rafa… Can I just stop right there and say this? WEREWOLF SANDWICHING IS IN!

Now Lucien never thought he would be able to open his heart to another and finds out that he is wrong in ways that only make a girl go *swoon* He’s dark and sinful and sexy as hell! He’s unique bedside manner came be considered taboo to most people but I found that Tabke took you to the edge and pulled you over in a safe way. Who doesn’t want a little werewolf in them? *winks* I know from just seeing some of the comments that people had issues with some of the more “taboo” scenes. But damn she did it up right! I say it was perfect for Luca’s personality, he lived on the edge pushed the envelope not only with his emotions but with Fallon and made her see a side of herself she didn’t know existed.

There is a lot of Rafa in this book and Fallon is equally torn between both brothers and finds that she can’t live without them. The power of three will unite the packs and vanquish the slayers for all time come the rising! And I am all for it as long as it entails the three of them tangled on the forest floor enjoying themselves! HA! I’m serious there is a scene in this book that you will enjoy if your into Werewolf Sandwiches!

I loved the dynamics of the packs and how they were all emotionally connected to their alphas, when the alphas mated the pack mated and when the alpha gets with cub then the packs will begin to reproduce. That is strong family connection right there! Then of course there are a few surprises there is Layla who Fallon recognizes from her past and then there is Fenrir and the ring! (In a Lord of the Rings voice) The one true ring to rule them all! The precious! Fallon tests her emotional boundaries as well as her physical and mental boundaries, she’s got powers beyond a Lycans.

I gotta say I know where this is headed and I am eager to see how it all plays out and of course Tabke leaves you on edge at the end wanting the next book NOW! Be prepared to get pulled into a world deep with emotions and heartache…. Because Bloodright will take you there and back again only to leave you wanting!

Hands down I enjoyed this book it gets more than 5 starts more like 10!