Rogue Rider

Rogue Rider - Larissa Ione I have to say I was a bit skeptical, as I love Ione, I kept thinking that this book was going to be hard to swallow, and not in a bad way. I didn't want to put the book down, and I enjoyed seeing the new Reseph, then the Old Reseph and even Pestilence when he made an appearance. I felt a little bit of everything when reading this book.

Both characters had a lot going on and they both equally needed healing. The way Ione brings them from their dark place and then out in to their own light, only to bring them together. JUST WOW!

Action was great and now I am equally stoked about Reaver and Harvester's book... GOOD LAWD That's going to be a hot one! Like FIYA!

We get to re-visit with the other horseman, as well as meet new characters, and most of all finding out about Reaver himself, I SO DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! Not even for a second.... I wonder if that was the jedi mind trick that Rissa had played on the sisterhood. Because man it was a shocker!

You really want to pick up this story! It has an amazing ending, and opens up Reaver's story...