The Truth

The Truth - Karin Tabke Thrilling roller-coaster ride of epic proportions! Why do I say this? Because, that's what Tabke does, she takes you up, then down, the spins you around... and just when you think you're out of the cycle... BAM! She takes you through a loop! And what a loop it was!

I love the Chronicles of Katrina... If she would just take out the R, well then I'd have Simon all to myself!

I don't want to give too much away, but the book starts off right where Double Dare ends, we find out Simon is married... "GASPS" We want to hate Simon, no wait, LOVE Simon. But how can we trust this sexy cop? And that's exactly what Kat goes through. Can she or can't she trust Simon? That is the question. To top it off she has to deal with the douche bag who stole her work and now has it out for her....

But of course Simon saves the day, well sort of. Okay, he really does, but seriously the "Shark" lawyer, GAH! My question to Simon is, who haven't you boned? Because seriously dude its like you dipped into a little bit of this and a lot of that. And it just makes a girl wonder. Hmmmmmmm just who hasn't been heart broken by this man?

But one thing is for sure, I STILL LOVE ME SOME SIMON!

In this installment, Tabke gives you comedy, heart-break, and a little scare moment. I love how she is detailed and down to earth with her characters. Kat and Simon are real people to me with real problems. I will say this, you don't want to miss your chance to read Simon and Kat's story. You get a little bit more questions answered. Simon does open up to Kat, and well, lets just say, I feel for the brother. But not that crazy ass psycho woman! That's all I can say about her.

She has to be crazy, otherwise what's with the Roses? And the singing in the kitchen huh? I know, I know, you have no clue what I'm talking about, but all I can say is... Come November 5th, you had better get ready to steam up your e-readers! Simon is here to stay!