The Consequences

The Consequences - Karin Tabke The Consequences (The Chronicles of Katrina #4)
THE CONSEQUENCE, the explosive conclusion to The Chronicles of Katrina, will leave you breathless and panting for more.

They have been dared and doubled-dared, and they’ve flirted with the truth, but as Kat and Simon tumble deeper into their sexual odyssey, their love for one another blooms magnificent and fierce. Soon their love is threatened but Kat’s certain nothing can tear them apart. Then duty calls and Simon’s betrayal is revealed.

Will Kat run again or will she finally stand and fight for her man?

Review:

What can I say! Tabke does it again in this final installment of Kat and Simon! The story picks up right where we left off in The Truth. Simon’s crazy ass sister-in-law, slash ex-bed buddy is in the kitchen with breakfast! Kat was a better woman than I ever would have been, because had that been me, well let’s just say, Knock out Kings, would have wanted to feature me on Best Knock Outs in 2014!

Yes, that’s how into the story I was! I felt what Kat felt, and I was like, “girl don’t walk away, don’t do it! Stand your ground and be all up in that crazy broads face! But Kats character handled it well, she even gave Simon an ultimatum. He didn’t like it of course but in the end it all works out for the best. We get to find out a little more about the crazy chick Amanda, and although I would have liked to see the two woman go at it, I was okay that they didn’t. But man, my spidey senses were on fire! I just kept say, “that girl is going down!”

Sadly it doesn’t happen the way I envisioned, but again its okay. There was enough drama to last a life time in The Consequence and we learned a few more things about Simon and the mysterious death of his brother Mark. This book has it all! Suspense, hot sex, drama, and OMG! MORE HOT COPS! I don’t want to give out too many spoilers here, but let me just say we haven’t seen the last of the HOT MEN OF THE BAY AREA! Tabke has promised us this and I am sooooo happy!

Did I mention that the book has some hawt sex? If I didn’t let me say it one more time… HOT S.E.X! Every woman needs a Simon in her life!

Everything ties together nicely in this last installment of this series. My only regret is I would have like to have seen like a flash forward into Kat and Simon’s future. I wanted to know what their children’s names were. What kind of wedding did they have. Did any more women come out of the closet? You know those types of things. But Karin has assured her fans that we have not seen the last of this dynamic power couple. I’m looking forward to checking in on them, and meeting some of Bay Area’s finest boys in blue!

Simon as always saves the day! Kat finds out that she can see herself with Simon in a forever ever kind of way and well Evan gets whats coming to him! THE BASTARD! This is what I love about Karin’s characters. They are so real and tangible you can’t help but get sucked into their story.

Be sure to pick up your copy of Karin Tabke’s The Consequence, because Simon says so!